The tips listed below will help you to get back
to you ideal weight after the birth of your
1) Remember that the best approach to weight
loss combines healthy eating and regular
exercise. It is important you stay focussed on
both these areas.
2) Eat slowly and chew your food well. Put your
cutlery down between bites and don't pick them
up until you have finished
3) Instead of putting the food on the table and
letting everyone help themselves, serve the
food on the plate. Allocate the appropriate
amount for each food group.
4) If you feel like snacking, try going for a
walk instead. Before you go, have a good drink
of water. Hunger is often disguising
5) If you have a problem with junk food and
can't resist the temptation at home, stop the
problem at the source. Don't buy any junk food!
Or at least limit the amount you buy to one
item per week.
6) Eat smaller meals, but more often. A healthy
meal will be a lot more satisfying than a
packet of chips or a drink.
7) Drink fresh juices instead of soft drinks.
This will cut down on your sugar intake, and is
a far better alternative than the artificial
sweeteners in those diet soft
8) Set yourself a weight goal and stick to it.
Chart your progress and stick it on the fridge.
It will be a helpful reminder every time you go
in the kitchen.
9) If you do have to go for junk food, try the
healthiest option. For example try to get the
burger with the most salad on it, or get some
salads to accompany the meal.
10) Increase your motivation levels, and stay
on track. If your motivation drops, you will
find it hard to focus on your goal
About the Author
http://www.livinghealthysite.com is the Baby
Names, Pregnancy, Birth and Babies Complete